Join parents/grandparents from the For Our Kids network, in partnership with New Brunswick Social Pediatrics for a special Earth Day Clean Up and Meet-Up. We’ll end with some handwashing, snacks and discuss future action ideas and starting a For Our Kids parent/grandparent-led team.
Friday, April 22 @ 3:30-5:00 PM AT
See more details and RSVP below!
For Our Kids brings together parents and grandparents who want to take climate action and make a better world for all our kids. New Brunswick Social Pediatrics is an interprofessional, community-based approach to care for children and their families in New Brunswick.
**If you’re not comfortable showing up to an in-person event, please participate in For Our Kids Spring Family Action with your family from home. **
Instructions for participation:
- Please RSVP below to let us know how many people to expect.
- Kids are encouraged to participate with their family!
- Please bring your own water bottle to stay hydrated.
- This event will be taking place outside, rain or shine, please dress appropriately for the weather.
- Please plan to follow local COVID-19 protocols.
- Bags for waste
- Gloves/Tongs for curious objects
- Snacks at the end of the clean-up
What to expect:
- We’ll gather together and divide up into smaller teams for picking up waste around our meeting point.
- We’ll take a group photo if you and your family would like to be in it! We’ll share it with For Our Kids as part of their spring art collection.
- We’ll pick up trash for 45-60 minutes.
- We’ll end with some handwashing, snacks and discuss future action ideas and starting a For Our Kids parent/grandparent-led team.