- Check-list for outreach and prep
- Template: First meeting /launch party agenda
- Template - General Meeting Agenda
- For a first meeting or launch meeting you can also incorporate this - template presentation or show this 5-min welcome video about For Our Kids
FOK Paid Zoom Account
- Nationbuilder is the software that hosts our website, forourkids.ca. It also allows us to communicate with our supporters, and allows you to send e-blasts to your team and to supporters in your area. You can also edit your team's website/landing page.
- Login to Nationbuilder here
- Tutorial video: How to create an event (RSVP) page in Nationbuilder
- Tutorial video: How to revive a past/expired event
- Tutorial video: How to Send Emails with Nationbuilder
- Tutorial video: How to edit your forourkids.ca team landing page/webpage
- List of For Our Kids Teams
Slack is the platform we use to communicate across the network, in between bi-monthly team leader meetings. Team Members that would like to connect with others in the For Our Kids network are also welcome to join (ask Natalie or Lella to invite them to the Slack workspace).
Orientation Video & other helpful links: For Our Kids Slack Workspace